Restorative Endodontics, A Modern Standard of Care for Long-Term Success
The Brassler USA, J. Morita USA Real World Endo grants have been applied to this program.
Registration: 8:30 am
Seminar: 9:00 am
- Understand proper straight-line access and factors to accomplishing the task
- Recognize the applications for fiber-optic ultrasonics in endodontics
- Understand how to properly use a new NiTi rotary file and instrumentation system
- Understand hydraulic condensation and its application during obturation
- Gain insight into the use of new bioceramic materials for perforation repair and pulp capping.
- Become familiar with a novel and very efficient drilless post preparation technique
- Learn that endodontics and restorative dentistry are part of the endo-restorative continuum
Mario E. Abdennour, DMD, part-time clinical instructor, advanced graduate endodontic program, Harvard School of Dental Medicine and president, Massachusetts Association of Endodontists