Beacon Hill Day
On April 5, 2017, 250 MDS members from across the state took time out of their busy schedules to advocate for dentistry on Beacon Hill. This was the largest Beacon Hill Day turnout since its inception. Our diligent members met with every Senate office and half of the House of Representatives.
If you were not able to attend Beacon Hill Day 2017, please consider joining us next year on April 25, 2018. It is vital that dentists—and their patients—have a voice in legislative issues that will impact the profession.
Beacon Hill Day 2017 Survey
Beacon Hill Day Schedule
Directions and Parking
Issue Cards: Talking Points for BHD Legislation
- H. 199 - An Act Relative to Dental Licensing Exams
- H. 583/S. 506 - An Act Relative to Financial Services Contracts for Dental Benefits Corporations
- H. 584/S. 505 - An Act Relative to Medical Loss Ratio for Insurance Corporations
- H. 2197 - An Act Relative to Dental Service Corporations
- H. 2820/S. 142 - An Act Relative to Graduate Education for Certain Professionals